Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom are boost items that can be very useful in many challenging fights in this popular mobile game. To learn which Treasures bring the best benefits to your Cookie fighters, check out the definitive tier list of all Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom below.
Cookie Run Kingdom Definite Treasure Tier List
The list of the best Treasures is divided into tiers from S to C, and there is also a special $$ tier that refers to items that do not bring any boosts to your characters but enable a quick collection of coins.
S Tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Old Pilgrim’s Scroll – ATK boost to the whole team
- Squishy Jelly – Cooldown reduction
- Sugar Swan’s Shining Feather – Revives a fallen Cookie
- Gatekeeper Ghost’s Horn – Boosts DEF
A Tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Librarian’s Enchanted Robes – Improves attack speed
- Bookseller’s Monocle – Protects against debuffs, also breaks the stun and heals the entire team
- Pilgrim’s Slingshot – Reduces enemy’s DEF
- Bear Jelly’s Lollipop – Buffs the Cookie with the most ATK, increasing ATK mode and CRIT% for 5 sec
- Grim-looking Scythe – Increases CRIT for the whole team
- Seamstress’s Pin Cushion – Boosts ATK and increases the duration of summons
- Insignia of the Indomitable Knights – Every time an ally falls, the rest of the team gets healed, the last one standing gets a short period of invincibility
B Tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Miraculous Natural Remedy – Healing and purifying effects on the Cookie with most HP
- Blind Healer’s Staff – Heal over time for the lowest HP Cookie
- Echo of the Hurricane’s Song – One-hit that deals a lot of damage, can be used together with items that reduce enemy’s DEF
- Elder Pilgrim’s Torch – Area of effect additional damage
- Sacred Pomegranate Branch – Provides shield effect to the whole team based on each Cookie’s Max HP
C Tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Durianeer’s Squeaky Flamingo Tube – Boosts the Max HP of the two Cookies with the most HP
- Priestess Cookie’s Paper Charm – Dispell buffs and deals a % of team’s collective ATK
- Miraculous Ghost Ice Cream – Reduces the armor of the closest enemy
- Jelly Worm’s Sticky Goo – Gives a temporary protection to the most vulnerable Cookie fighter.
$$ Tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Ginkgoblin’s Trophy Safe – Increasing the number of Coins obtained during a fight.
- Cheesebird’s Coin Purse – Same as previous Treasure, just boosts Coin drops, no other effects on Cookies.
And that’s it for this Tier List, now you know which Treasures you should stock up on before heading into the more challenging battles of Cookie Run Kingdom.
For more Cookie Run Kingdom guides here at Prima Games, check out What is Cookie Run: Kingdom and How to Get Started, How to Beat 11-23 in Cookie Run Kingdom, and Vampire Cookie Toppings Guide: Cookie Run Kingdom.