Vault Hunters don’t do the job with the expectation of loot. Well, okay, alright, that’s not entirely true. Nothing really gets us going in Borderlands 3 quite like taking down a boss or five with the promise of shinier and deadlier guns as a reward. Sure, you can get loot from cracking open chests, but where’s the visceral pleasure in that? For everyone who wants to get their hands dirty, you’ll be glad to know that there’s a new sheriff in town – here’s what we know about the Borderlands 3 Farming Frenzy event.
Borderlands 3 Farming Frenzy Event Guide – What’s New?
So you want to get out there in the field and really stick it to some enemies on Pandora and beyond? We get it. The latest event in Borderlands 3 called Farming Frenzy will be perfectly suited to you. Farming Frenzy is all about, well, farming enemies. This means that you can look forward to the following increased occurrences and more until the end date of the event of January 30:
- Rare Spawns will show up more often
- Enemies with dedicated loot will have improved drop rates
- Targets of Opportunity will be more likely to drop Legendaries
- Hammerlock Hunt targets will be more likely to drop Legendaries
- Main story and Proving Grounds bosses will be more likely to drop Legendaries
- Anointment rate for dropped gear has increased
This new Borderlands 3 Farming Frenzy event is practically perfect for anyone who’s trying to get their hands on a specific weapon, or even if they’re just trying to level up their loot game in general. Hell, if It’s Piss that you’re fiending for, then you’re going to want to farm the absolute hell out of Captain Thunk and Sloth in Konrad’s Hold for that golden (shower) quality grenade mod. Again, you’ve only got until January 30 until this event ends, so with that end date only a few days out, you better get cracking!
Need a hand with anything else in Borderlands 3? Why not check out these other tips and tricks that we’ve put together for aspiring Vault Hunters?
- Borderlands 3 Twitch Prime Rewards – DECH ECHO Device Skin and More
- Borderlands 2 February 2020 SHIFT Codes on Twitter
- Borderlands 3 Angels and Speed Demons Quest Walkthrough