So you're trying to truck through the Borderlands 3 story missions at the moment, huh? Maybe you're wanting to hit the end-game and its own grind quicker, or you're wanting to blow through the mystery with the Calypso twins before heading to Handsome Jack's abandoned casino in the Moxxi DLC. Regardless of why, you might want some help with the main missions. Here's our Borderlands 3 Angels and Speed Demons quest walkthrough.
Borderlands 3 Angels and Speed Demons Quest Walkthrough
You might remember that we've previously cracked through a list of the story chapters in Borderlands 3, and we've relinked that list here for your benefit. If you're following along with it and trying to chart your story progress, you'll find that Angels and Speed Demons is the 18th story chapter. In a game with only 23 narrative chapters, this is pretty close to the end so we're likely to run into some spoiler material if you keep reading.
With that in mind, let's crack onto the details when it comes to this quest. You'll pick it up from Lilith after finishing the Blood Drive quest before it, and you'll be rewarded with the Red Suit Legendary shield upon completion. There are a number of steps to completing the quest, and we'll run through them below as well as offer tips where applicable:
- Head to Devil's Razor to acquire Vaughn's aid
- Survive waves of Children of the Vault until you can take down Brayden once he spawns
- Take Vaughn with you to the Children of the Vault stronghold then double back to Roland's Rest for some help dealing with turrets
- Go to Konrad's Hold after chatting to Tannis to find her Eridium device - kill any enemies you encounter en route to the westernmost part of the hold
- After interacting with all the switches available (3 in total), double back and head North until you hit a mine cart where you'll get to break open the transport door in your way
- Drop down into the space and ignore all the mobs running at you until you hit an elevator
- Take it upstairs then keep moving forward, taking out Varkid mobs as you go until you encounter a Badass Varkid
- Scoot down the pipe once you break open the floor, interacting with another minecart and more Varkids until you're moving along the tracks to Tannis' Lab
- Destroy the machinery's couplings as directed and hit the switch that Tannis tells you to with the reactor before going to the Sandblast Scar map segue
- Vaughn will be waiting with a ride, and you have to Tokyo Drift your way out to Royland's Rest to deliver the reactor in one piece and to end the mission
Voila, that's all you have to do to complete the Borderlands 3 Angels and Speed Demons quest. Once this is done, you're one step closer to wrapping up the main story missions in their entirety. Go you! Need a hand with anything else about being a Vault Hunter? Check out these other tips and tricks that we've put together: