It’s time for romance in BG3, as today’s update addresses multiple romance scene bug fixes alongside various crashing errors and other miscellaneous issues. Let’s explore the complete list of Baldur’s Gate 3’s Hotfix 11 patch notes, released on November 17, 2023.
The patch notes below contain a story spoiler – Proceed at your own risk!
Baldur’s Gate 3 November 17 Hotfix 11 Update – Full Patch Notes
Today’s Baldur’s Gate 3 update covers a wide range of crash and bug fixes, from those involving romantic scenes to those you encounter during quests. We also get an update on an issue with Astarion’s kissing animations, which Larian Studios is working to fix.
Let’s look at Baldur’s Gate 3’s Hotfix 10 patch notes.
- You can now use soaps encountered in savegames before Patch 4.
- Fixed the game sometimes freezing indefinitely after a reaction to a spell that hits you with multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a crash after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature.
- Fixed an issue causing you to get stuck in certain dialogues unable to continue.
- Fixed a blocker that could occur when trying to Long Rest.
- Dominated followers will now follow the party as expected after loading a savegame.
- Fixed Gale’s romance scene playing in what looks like a black void.
- Fixed a Dark Urge flashback accidentally teleporting you to the Lower City.
- The Cursed Skulls in Jannath’s Estate are now vulnerable to Force and Radiant damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain characters from executing their behaviours.
- Fixed citizens and refugees in Baldur’s Gate sometimes jittering about the place or not using their proper animations.
- Fixed some visual artefacts appearing at camp in relation to Dark Urge and Karlach dialogues. This also solved the bloodstain under Alfira suddenly becoming larger after loading a savegame.
- Wyll and Minthara should now properly kiss a second time without the need to retrigger the dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where a companion’s camp night dialogue could be replaced by a different dialogue that couldn’t trigger during a previous night.
That’s the end of Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 11 patch notes! Check out the official Steam announcement for more details and to get involved in the game’s community discussions.
Have the fixes to romantic scenes sparked interest in rekindling with one of the game’s characters? Check out how to find, recruit, and romance Gale in BG3, or click the tag below to browse our growing article list.