After you’ve located the gear chest that holds the Zanj Uprising Outfit in the Upper Harbor ship, the next bit is to solve the puzzle to get to the chest. As with any gear chest you find across Baghdad in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, the real challenge is trying to solve the puzzle. Ubisoft has made it easier to find some of these chests than to solve the puzzles to open them. In this post, I’ll be guiding Hidden Ones through the process of how to solve the puzzle on the boat.
How to Solve the Puzzle for the Zanj Uprising Outfit in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
When you find the chest on the ship at Upper Harbor, you’ll notice that you must get around large movable objects surrounding the gear chest with the Zanj Uprising Outfit.
When moving the objects, move them in the following order:
1) As you enter the room on the ship, push the first object in front of you forward.
2) Turn right, jump over the small box, and face the second object to move it backward. This time, interact with the object and pull it back.
3) Now face the first object again and push that forward, all the way to the other end of the room, opening a small walkway on your right-hand side.
4) Follow the walkway all the way around until you reach the second passageway, where you’ll find the next movable object. Pull it all the way back to open another passage in front of it.
5) Walk back down the previous path and turn right, where you’ll find the final object to move. Pull this one all the way back and head back to the front of the room, where you’ll notice the opening to get to the gear chest with the Zanj Uprising Outfit in it. Mission complete!
If you are looking to upgrade the Zanj Uprising Outfit, find out where all of the locations of the schematics are by reading: Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Where To Find All Zanj Uprising Outfit Upgrade Schematics