Respawn Entertainment has officially released the launch trailer for Apex Legends Season 4: Assimilation, and it confirmed that the newest character coming to the battle royale titles roster would indeed be the robotic assassin of Revenant. Naturally, the community is excited to see what kind of abilities Revenant will be bringing to the Outlands when he arrives in Season 4: Assimilation. However, players will not know what these abilities officially are until the season's release date of February 4th. Fortunately, leaks have given players a possible early look at the ability list for the hitman.
Apex Legends Revenant Abilities
You can find all of the abilities for the new character below:
- (Passive) Stalker - You crouch walk faster and can climb higher up walls
- (Tactical) Silence - Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds
- (Ultimate) - Death Totem - Drop a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem with 1 health.
These abilities for Revenant are sure to make the robotic assassin a very strong pick for teams and will make him a formidable threat against any enemy players he may come up across during his battles in the Outlands.
We will update this list with the official set of powers for the assassin when he is officially added to the title with the start of Season 4: Assimilation.
Do you want to learn more about Apex Legends besides the abilities of Revenant? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile battle royale game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Apex Legends Season 4 Launch Trailer Explores What Drives Revenant
- Revenant Apex Legends - Everything We Know
- How to Get Steel Cut Commerative Charm in Apex Legends