Many players like seasonal events in their favorite video games, and Overwatch 2 has probably one of the best in the FPS genre. A lot of minigames are there. You have Freezethaw Elimination (Freeze Tag of sorts), Snowball Deathmatch (where you all throw snowballs at each other), Yeti Hunter (where a team composed of Meis chase a Yeti (Winston) down), and finally, Mei’s Snowball Offensive, which is a 5v5 snowball brawl.
With these events come appropriate Winter Wonderland challenges, which carry some cool rewards when you complete them. It’s not going to be easy, and there are just a few weeks to do them all.
List Of Every Winter Wonderland Challenge in OW2
There are nine challenges for Winter Wonderland event in 2022:
- Season’s Greetings – Complete 6 Winter Wonderland Challenges – Ice Queen Brigitte Skin and Snowman Head Weapon Charm (See all Winter Wonderland Skins here)
- Snowstorm – Win a game in Snowball Deathmatch – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Abominable – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Yeti – Ramattra Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Block of Ice – Block 8 snowballs with Cryo-Freeze or Ice Wall in Snowball Deathmatch or Mei’s Snowball Offensive – Sojourn Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Monster Hunter – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Mei – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Warmhearted – Thaw 15 Allies in Freezethaw Elimination – Kiriko Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Caught a Cold – Catch six snowballs in Snowball Deathmatch – Junker Queen Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Time for Cocoa – Win a game in Mei’s Snowball Offensive – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Unthawed – Win a game of Freezethaw Elimination – 1500 Battle Pass XP
The good news is that you do not need to do all the challenges to get the Ice Queen Brigitte Skin. We reckon that most players will skip the “Snowstorm” because it can be really frustrating to be forced to win a Deathmatch game under such complex rules, mainly when some random factors affect the outcome of it. “Time for Cocoa” can be complicated for the same reasons.