Emblem Rings are one of the easiest ways to take an average unit and turn them into a demi-god possessed by the strength of a hero of yore (or a completely different planet). A particularly potent part of Emblem Rings is that it provides its user with Sync Skills, which trigger the moment a unit equips it. But not all Emblem Rings provide the same skill. Here’s a complete list of all Sync Skills you can find in Fire Emblem Engage.
All Sync Skills in Fire Emblem Engage
For ease of reading, the Sync Skills, of which there are 12, have been compiled in this table, which includes the Sync Skill name, who provides it, and what that skill does. Because names are listed, there might be some minor spoilers about Emblem Rings that will be unlocked during the campaign.
Additionally, some Sync Skills can be upgraded, such as Canter. But this does not apply to all skills.
|If the unit initiates combat, grants Avo+15 during combat. Avo increases with high Spd.
|If a Corrupted attacks unit, deals 10% of damage taken back to foe.
|Can move 2 spaces after certain actions.
|When unit has weapon advantage, unit takes 3 less damage.
|If the unit has 30% HP or more at the start of combat, the unit always survives combat with at least 1 HP.
|If unit initiates combat with a Spd advantage of 9 or more, unit’s follow-up (if possible) occurs before foe can counterattack.
|If unit initiates combat with a physical attack, deals extra damage=20% of foe’s Def.
|If unit’s HP is 75% or less after combat, grants Def/Res +5 as long as unit’s HP stays below 75%.
|Unit can equip staves up to level C.
|If the unit is able to chain attack, the unit will do so when allies attack foes unit could reach by moving. Trigger %=35.
|Adds various field effects depending on the unit’s combat style. Refer to the addendum below for elaboration on each of the effects.
|May turn a missed attack into a hit. Trigger %=30. Chance increases depending on Luck stat.
|Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude
|At the start of the player phase, the Emblem will randomly switch to Edelgard, Dimitri, or Claud. Refer to the addendum below for elaboration on each of the effects.
All Dragon Vein Sync Skill Effects in Fire Emblem Engage
Dragon Vein adds various field effects depending on the unit’s combat style. They are:
- (Covert) Vein of Fog: Creates fog that increases Avo by 30. Affects a 3×3 area centered around the user.
- (Flying) Vein of Succor: Creates healing glow that restores HP each turn. Affects every tile 2 or less space away from the user.
- (Armored) Vein of Vines: Creates vines that grant immunity to break. Affects a 3×3 area centered around the user.
- (Cavalry) Vein of Water: Creates water that decreases Avo by 30. Affects tiles in a checkbox style, in a 5×4 area in front of the user.
- (Mystical) Vein of Flame: Creates flame that inflicts 10 damage every turn. Affects 1 tile in front of the user, then a 3×3 area in front of that.
- (Qi Adept) Vein of Ice: Creates ice pillars that hinder movement. Affects a 3×2 area in front of the user.
- (Dragon): All the above effects are available. User’s choice.
All DLC Friendly Rivalry Effects in Fire Emblem Engage
Friendly Rivalry has the chance of becoming one of three sub-types depending on who is summoned at the start of player phase:
- (Edelgard) Flame Gambit: Use when synced with Edelgard to attack a foe, then set the target foe’s space and nearby spaces on fire.
- (Claude) Poison Gambit: Use when synced with Clause to attack a foe, then poison target and all foes adjacent to it after combat.
- (Dimitri) Shield Gambit: Use when synced with Dimitri to negate damage from first attacks of range foe targeting unit in next enemy phase.