While they may not be as universally useful as the Legendaries, Unique items are a great way to diversify your build in Diablo 4, and there are some fresh Uniques in Season 1. Starting on July 18, all of the new items will appear in Sanctuary, and to help you get a head start, I have the full list of them in this guide.
Diablo 4 Season 1 – All New Uniques Listed
There are six different Unique items that have been added to Diablo 4 with the Season 1 update. Each class will gain one for their loot pool and then there is one more that is considered global, which brings the total to six. You can find all the fresh Uniques below with their class designation and descriptions.
- Ahavarion Spear of Lycander (Uber Unique Staff – World Tier 4): Gain a random Shrine effect for 10-20 seconds after killing an Elite enemy. Can only occur once every 30 seconds. (Global)
- Fleshrender (Unique One-Hand Mace): Debilitating Roar and Blood Howl deal 0.5-1.0 damage to Nearby Poisoned enemies. (Druid)
- Eaglehorn (Unique Bow): Penetrating Shot has a 30-80% chance to fire an arrow that bounces off walls and scenery. Hitting enemies from behind with Penetrating Shot will make them Vulnerable for 3 seconds. (Rogue)
- The Oculus (Unique Wand): Gain the effect of the Teleport Enchantment for free. When you Evade using Teleport Enchantment, you are taken to a random location. (Sorcerer)
- Lidless Wall (Unique Shield): Lucky Hit – While you have an active Bone Storm, hitting an enemy outside of a Bone Storm has up to a 5-25% chance to spawn an additional Bone Storm at their location. Each of your active Sacrifice bonuses increases the chance by 25% and the total number of additional Bone Storms you can have by +1. (Necromancer)
- Azurewrath (Unique Sword): Lucky Hit – Your Core Skills have up to a 20% chance to Freeze enemies for 3 seconds and deal 0.75-1.5 Cold damage to them. (Barbarian)
Those are all six fresh Uniques that you have the chance to find in Diablo 4 Season 1, and you will still be able to find all the items from the initial launch of the game as well. The staff will be the hardest to find by far because it has an Uber rarity, but that’s just part of the game.
To increase your chances of getting the gear you want, check out our guide on how to target farm Uniques in Diablo 4.