After helping us to save the world in the Main Quests, the Loporrits deserve to follow a new purpose in their lives. And it’s up to you, as the biggest problem-solver in Final Fantasy XIV, to fulfill their dreams with the Loporrit Tribal Quests, introduced in Patch 6.35. And to do this you’ll be assigned a lot of tasks, so here are all of them listed for you.
FFXIV: All Loporrit Tribal Quests Listed
The Loporrits are a Craft-focused tribe, so you cannot progress in the quests unless you have a Disciple of the Hand at Level 81 or higher. After first unlocking the tribe with the initial quest, the follow-ups will be available after filling your reputation bar with Daily Quest.
You can check your reputation anytime by going into Character > Reputation and selecting “Endwalker”. Each of the following quests enhances your reputation level and, subsequently, unlocks new merchandise at Coiningway’s shop.
- Must Be Dreaming(way) – Old Sharlayan, Dramingway (X: 11.7, Y: 10.9)
- The Incredible Machines – Mare Lamentorum, Dramingway (X: 17.6, Y: 16.2)
- Too Few Cooks – Mare Lamentorum, Dramingway (X: 17.6, Y: 16.2)
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work – Mare Lamentorum, Dramingway (X: 17.6, Y: 16.2)
- A Million Malms Away – Mare Lamentorum, Dramingway (X: 17.6, Y: 16.2)
- Dreams Come True – Mare Lamentorum, Dramingway (X: 17.6, Y: 16.2)
Related: How to Unlock Eureka Orthos in FFXIV
The final quest will give you the Ear Wiggle emote as a final reward, as well as fully unlocking Coiningway’s final stock items. From then on, completing Daily Quests will give you enhanced experience, making it effective for leveling other Crafting jobs to 90.
And that’s pretty much it for our big-eared buddies’ Tribal Quests. There’s no Allied Tribal Quest available at the time this article is written, but these are usually added later in the expansion. Shadowbringers was an exception and never received such a quest, but nothing seems to confirm that Endwalker will be the same. We’ll let you know if anything changes in the future.