When Fortnite was in its first year, gnomes were the most common collection challenge to appear, so what better way to kick off the Chapter 4 Season 5 OG theme? In this guide, I have all the locations marked on the latest map with some descriptions for how to find them.
Every Gnome Location Listed for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 5
There are 10 different gnomes around the map in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 5 and you can find them all listed below:
- Pleasant Park – In the southern section of the town.
- Risky Reels – Check the northern fence corner behind one of the vehicles at the entrance.
- Greasy Grove – Head north of the Grove to a hill where the gnome is sitting next to a boulder.
- Paradise Palms – Look for the tombstones on the cliff edge.
- Shifty Shafts – Go inside the mine and check behind the walls.
- Lonely Lodge – Find the “no fishing” sign north of the lodge to locate the gnome.
- Junk Junction – Directly in the POI near the llama structure.
- Salty Springs – Check for a bus in between the springs and the Shifty Shafts
- Wailing Woods – Hidden within a maze on the eastern side of the woods.
- Dusty Divot – Search the ponds to find the gnome floating.
Unlike the old challenges, when you get close to any of the gnomes on the map, there will be a white exclamation point. It appears from a decent distance away so it’s much easier to find the little guys even when you search a general vicinity. You’ll easily be able to find all of these after a handful of matches. But the lack of readily available vehicles could cost you some time.
After all 10 of the gnomes are collected in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 5, you’ll get a hefty 20,000 XP to boost your level early on. Other challenges in the season are far easier, so sit back and enjoy the OG map once again.
As you jump back in, check out our guide on all the vaulted and unvaulted weapons in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4.