Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which launched on the Nintendo Switch back in 2017 is finally getting a follow-up sequel. What we assume was supposed to be revealed at the Ubisoft Forward today was leaked this morning.
Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope Coming 2022
On Nintendo’s Website, the game’s landing page went live early. Showing us the title Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope as well as some screenshots and descriptions.
Here is the description directly from Nintendo’s website.
"Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!
- Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
- Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
- Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
- Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers."
During the Ubisoft Forward event, we got to see the gameplay of Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. You can check out the gameplay trailer below.
- Witcher Season 2 Teaser Shown During Netflix Geeked Week, Witchercon Also Announced
- SMITE x Stranger Things Collab Announced
- Elden Ring Trailer & Release Date Shown At Summer Game Fest