Epic Games is now entering the fray with its own showcase. We’ve seen the rise in digital events drastically increase in the past year, so it was only a matter of time before Epic Games decided to get in on the action. The Epic Games Store Spring Showcase will start on February 11 at 2 pm EST.
Epic Games Store Spring Showcase Airs On February 11 Accompanied By Big Showcase Sale
This event will be streamed on the official Epic Games Twitch account and will show off the curated collection of games coming to the Epic Game Store. It will feature “gameplay and extended looks presented by developers creating games we all love.”
This showcase is also accompanied by a sale on the Epic Games Store that will go live on February 11 and run until the 25. Here are some of the games Epic has previewed to be on sale during this time.
- STAR Wars: Squadrons – 40% Off
- SnowRunner – Up to 40% Off
- Cyberpunk 2077 – 10% Off
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Up to 20% Off
- Hades – 20% Off
If you own Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the EGS, you’ll get access to even more discounts on other Star Wars Games such as Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
Be sure to tune in on the 11th to see what Epic Games has in store for the Spring. We certainly are curious about what’s to come.
Related: Fortnite Hearts Wild Valentine’s Day Event Features New Challenges, Tournaments, & Finding Love
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Delayed Indefinitely
- The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2 The Housebuilding EP Comes To Vinyl Next Week
- Activision Putting A Big Focus On Mobile, Crash Bandicoot: On The Run Launching Later This Month
Have any predictions? Be sure to let us know on the official Prima Games Twitter and Facebook pages.