Dying Light is WB Games’ gorgeous looking zombie adventure with a cool day night cycle where the undead become super aggressive when the sun goes down. We can’t wait to sneak around scavenging for supplies and caving in some skulls in the single player campaign. Turns out, there’s also a multiplayer component with a twist.
The newly-reveald Be the Zombie mode allows players to become a vicious Night Hunter zombie and invade other people’s games. One moment, you’re hanging out with your friends, and then the next, some random stranger appears attempting to kill you without warning.
We imagine the victims will see this as an annoyance. As for the aspiring Night Hunters, it’s the best way to mess with people at two in the morning. We can’t wait.
Dying Light releases January 27.
Get your copy of the official Dying Light Guide now!
- A spoiler-free walkthrough of the entire main story, including myriad side quests
- Our exclusive maps from the game developers chart the locations for all 200 Collectible Items in Old Town and the Slums—Antennas, Zombie Statues, and more!
- A Skill-by-Skill Breakdown for Survivor, Agility, and Power abilities. Play to your strengths as a runner or a fighter.
- All Blueprints—explained Locations, Recipes, and Effects. Find out how to make anything in the game.
- Learn about the Infection and the monsters it has created. Master their weaknesses.
- How to scavenge during the day, and then take your life into your own hands and risk deadly Pursuits in the evening hours. Tips for survival under all conditions.
- Get every Achievement/Trophy.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide. Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.