World of Warcraft Patch 10.2, “Guardians of the Dream,” finally got a release date. The anticipated venture to the Emerald Dream comes November 7, and shortly afterward we’re getting Season 3 of Mythic+ and PvP, as well as the brand new raid. Let’s take a look at the upcoming release schedule so we can all be.. prepared. Here’s the release schedule for the upcoming ‘Guardians of the Dream’ patch in WoW.
WoW 10.2 and Season 3 Release Schedule
To give players time to acclimate to new balance changes, loot progression, and other content, seasonal and raid releases are often delayed slightly when a content patch hits. In this case, the dates are as follows:
- November 7 – Patch 10.2 Launches
- November 14 – Season 3 Mythic+, PvP, and Raid Launch
Furthermore, we have the upcoming Looking For Raid launches, which are staggered out as follows:
- November 14 – Wing 1: Incarnates Wake (Gnarlroot, Igira the Cruel, Smolderon)
- November 21 – Wing 2: Molten Incursion (Volcoross, Larodar, Keeper of the Flame
- November 28 – Wing 3: The Viridian Weave (Council of Dreams, Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle)
- December 12 – Wing 4: Fate of Amirdrassil (Tindral Sageswift, Fyrakk the Blazing)
LFR has a minimum item level requirement of 424, so keep that in mind if you’re planning to tackle these releases as they arrive.
With 10.2 comes the Emerald Dream zone, our first proper foray into the historic, druidic land in World of Warcraft’s history. With a size rivaling the biggest Dragonflight zones, we’ll have plenty to explore and unlock, including a new faction to ally with: the Dream Wardens. These big leafy boys will have their own Renown track to level up, meaning a whole new grind full of goodies and gear.
For some details on new features, check out our guide on the new dragon riding mount coming with patch 10.2!