It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for January 10th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Where is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Location and Inventory
This week will see players find Xur located on the planet of Titan in the Rig area. Spawn in on the Rig area when you travel to Titan and head alongside the left side of the map. Make your way through the area where a variety of Fallen enemies will be lurking around. Our mysterious merchant will then be found in the first building to your left when you pass all of the Fallen enemies.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for January 10th below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Lucky Pants Exotic Hunter Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Eternal Warrior Exotic Titan Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
- Transversive Steps Exotic Warlock Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Black Talon Exotic Sword - 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Get Bright Dust in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Insight Terminus Guide
- Destiny 2 Cabal Champions - Where to Find Them