It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for February 7th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Where is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Location and Inventory
This week will see players find Xur located at the Tower behind the Dead Orbit vendor.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for February 7th below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Knucklehead Radar Exotic Hunter Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampant Exotic Titan Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Soul Exotic Warlock Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Black Talon Exotic Sword – 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Get The Vow Bow in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Crimson Days Event Start Time, Rewards, and More
- How to Farm Fractaline for Destiny 2 Empyrean Foundation