Fortnite Season 6 is here, and where there’s a new season, there’s a new set of weekly challenges. For the first week of Season 6, one of the premium challenges requires players to dance under different Streetlight Spotlights. Completing this challenge will net you 10 Battle Stars that will go towards your Battle Pass progress, so you won’t want to pass up this challenge.
Although Fortnite’s streets and roads have always contained various street lamps, this challenge calls for dancing beneath a very specific kind of streetlight. The Streetlight Spotlight you’re looking for will have a set of three white speakers around the pole of the light, as shown in the image below.
When you step under the spotlight, you should hear some faint music playing from these speakers as well. When you dance under these streetlights, the spotlight will begin to change colors and your challenge progress will pop up on the side of the screen. You need to dance under seven Streetlight Spotlights to complete the challenge.
Fortnite Streetlight Spotlight Locations
Here’s a list of all the Streetlight Spotlights we know of so far:
- At the truck stop in the desert northeast of Lucky Landing.
- Outside the stables between the corn fields in Fatal Fields.
- Outside the indoor pool to the west of Tilted Towers.
- Along the southeast corner of Tilted Towers, across from McGuffin’s.
- In the middle of the parking lot on the north end of Lazy Links.
- Near the center of Greasy Grove, by the back corner of the gas station.
- Northeast of Flush Factory, along the road south of the dance hall.
- Outside the fenced-off area near the west end of Retail Row.
- Just outside the entrance of Risky Reels.
- At the northwest corner of Pleasant Park.
- At the intersection west of the mansion hideout near Lonely Lodge.
- In the scrapyard southeast of Paradise Palms.
Your best bet is to try to finish this challenge in 50v50 mode if it's available, as you should be able to travel safely from one streetlight to the next without running into too many enemy players.
Once you’ve danced under seven different Streetlight Spotlights in Fortnite, you’ll be one step closer to unlocking new cosmetic items and upgrading the Calamity skin. Check out our other Fortnite coverage for more weekly challenge guides and tutorials.