Rogue Trader offers the option to romance select characters from your party. Here’s how to romance Cassia Orsellio in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader.
How to Romance Cassia Orsellio in Rogue Trader
To romance Cassia Orsellio, you want to speak with her on your Voidship’s bridge. She can be found on the ship’s front end, near where you normally would find Argenta, the Sister of Battle. If you’re having trouble finding her, you can use your map to see the locations of all companions. They can, thankfully, all be found on the bridge itself.
Once you find Cassia, speak with her and select the following dialogue options:
- “Tell me about yourself.”
- “Sorry, Cassia, but I would like to know more about you personally, not your family.”
- “Your third eye – do you always conceal it?”
- “You are beautiful, Cassia. Do not let anyone or anything convince you otherwise.”
- “I would not dare to make fun of a lady’s feelings, especially not one who has captivated me since I first set eyes on her.”
Once you’ve selected those dialogue options…that’s it. You’ve romanced her in about the time it takes to order a cup of coffee. This won’t give you any combat bonuses or stat bonuses unfortunately, but you can speak with Cassia from here to ask her about your relationship and what she thinks of it.
Who Else Can You Romance in Rogue Trader?
If Cassia sounds a little too easy or mutant Navigators aren’t your type, there are two other romance options. The first is Heinrix Van Calox, the Interrogator found on Rykad Minoris, and the second is Jae Heydari, found during Chapter 2. I’ll leave the details of how to romance them out of this, so you aren’t spoiled.
If you’re looking for help when adventuring, check out our guide on how to complete the Electrodynamic Cenobium puzzle in Rogue Trader.