It’s that time again for more exciting events in Tower of Fantasy! Following shortly after the Vera update for western players, the current Ultimate Weapon event features a new combat arena mode and a picture-taking challenge. While Weapon Destruction isn’t too complicated, Intel Gathering is a different story. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a list of all 18 Intel Gathering monster locations in Tower of Fantasy.
All Intel Gathering Locations in Tower of Fantasy
To complete this part of the event, you’ll have to travel to various regions around the map to find elite enemies. However, you must take pictures of these monsters rather than defeating them. To do this, tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of your screen and enable “The Monster” in your photo settings to make sure you see each enemy.
With all of that out of the way, let’s jump straight into each location.
Banges Intel Gathering Locations
- Right Hand Kai: Head to the Banges Dock Spacerift and travel northwest to the Heirs of Aida Base at (-523.8, 127.1). You’ll find Kai in the eastern half of this area.
- Left Hand Ben: Head to the Banges Dock Spacerift and travel northwest to the Heirs of Aida Base at (-523.8, 127.1). You’ll find Ben in the western half of this area.
- Lieutenant Lun: Go to the Southern Mountains Spacerift in Crown and travel southeast to the Small Stronghold at (541.6, 745.0). You’ll find Lun wandering around the bottom portion of this base
- Lieutenant Zee: Transmit to the Lumina Spacerift in the southeastern part of Crown and go directly south to the Aida Secret Base at (778.6, 674.9). You’ll find Zee near the coastline.
- Rhea: Transmit to the Aarniel Fortress Spacerift in Warren and go north until you reach (298.8, -934.7).
- Theia: Transmit to the Aarniel Fortress Spacerift in Warren. This time, go east until you reach the Small Stronghold at (262.5, -738.3).
- Iapetus: Starting from the Warren Saag Passage Spacerift or a closer location, head toward the Small Stronghold at (422.3, -562.4).
- Hyperion: Starting from the above location, head to the nearby Aida Secret Base at (510.3, -591.9). If you’re no longer at Iapetus’ Stronghold, head to the Saag Passage Spacerift and travel west to these coordinates.
- Chronos: Starting from Hyperion’s location, travel southeast until you reach the Small Stronghold at (594.0, -468.5).
- Tethys: Starting from Chronos’ spot, go further east until you reach the Small Stronghold at (751.8, -404.8). Since there are two strongholds in close proximity, make sure you go to the northern one.
- Coeus: Directly southeast of Tethys’ location is another Small Stronghold at (814.3, -334.8) where Coeus is located.
- Themis: Transmit to either the Saag Passage Spacerift again or Fjord Cliff. From here, go to the Small Stronghold at (634.1, -815.5).
- Mnemosyne: Head to either the Warren Snow Peak Spacerift or the Saag Passage Spacerift and travel north towards the Aida Secret Base at (913.8, -797.4).
- Crius: Transmit back to the Warren Snow Peak Spacerift. This time, travel southeast toward the Small Stronghold at (954.4, -540.4).
- Phoebe: Starting from either Crius’ location or the Warren Omnium Tower, head south until you reach a Small Stronghold at (1097.4, -342.4).
- Oceanus: Beginning at either Phoebe’s spot or the Warren Omnium Tower, go south until you reach the Aida Secret Base at (1148.0, -273.9).
Weapon Destruction Bosses
- Sinful Flame: Head into the Weapon Destruction arena. This boss and Frenzy Bud will spawn on the opposite side, allowing you to take a picture before attacking them.
- Frenzy Bud: Head into the Weapon Destruction arena. This boss and Sinful Flame will spawn on the opposite side, allowing you to take a picture before attacking them.
As you take each picture, you can head into the Ultimate Weapon page, select Intel Gathering and claim each reward!
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out our All Cooking Recipes Guide, How to Get and Use Old Vera Coins, and Where to Find All Warren Scenic Points in Tower of Fantasy.