Teamfight Tactics has become one of the most popular games in the world. The League of Legends based auto-battler has captivated players with its entertaining gameplay and satisfaction from achieving victory. Rise of the Elements is the latest update to hit the auto-battler, and it has brought some changes to the champion pool of the game. As with any changes to the champion pool, the tier list for Teamfight Tactics has also gone under some changes. Fortunately, we have discovered a beneficial tier list for you to use when choosing which champions to use in future battles.
Teamfight Tactics Rise of the Elements Tier List
Tfttactics.gg is a well-known database for the high-profile game and is one of the most reliable resources when it comes to learning about the latest trends in TFT. The database recently put out its latest tier list for the mode following the implementation of the Rise of the Elements update. You can find this new tier list in the image below courtesy of tfttactics.gg:
- S – Khazix, Kindred, Lux Cloud, Malzahar, Master Yi, Singed, Sion
- A – Azir, Diana, Janna, Malphite, Nami, Olaf, Qiyana Cloud, Yasuo, Yorick, Zed
- B – Aatrox, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Dr. Mundo, Maokai, Nocturne, Sivir, Taric, Twitch, Zyra
- C – Ezreal, Ivern, KogMaw, LeBlanc, Nautilus, RekSai, Renekton, Soraka, Syndra, Veigar, Vladimir
- D – Jax, Nasus, Neeko, Thresh, Varus, Vayne, Volibear
- E – Braum, Ornn, Skarner, Taliyah, Warwick
Do you want to learn more about the world of Teamfight Tactics besides the latest tier list for the Rise of the Elements update? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the title or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Surrender in TFT: When Can you Surrender?
- Teamfight Tactics Mobile Version Announced for 2020
- Teamfight Tactics Guide: TFT Patch 9.16 PBE Changes