People have been raving about the combat in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, comparing it to the likes of Dark Souls and Sekiro. However, as we all know, Souls-like combat comes with a price: being ridiculously tough sometimes, and also requiring you to sacrifice not only HP but also your pride. You're going to want to check out our Fallen Order stim canister location guide so that you can keep in tip-top shape while fighting.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Stim Canister Location Guide
You're pretty squishy, all things considered, but that's true to form considering the comparisons to Souls-like games. Now, the only way that you can really get over this issue with your teeny-tiny health bar is to pick up stim canister upgrades for BD-1. There are quite a few different stim canister upgrades to find, so keep your eyes peeled on our list below. You'll be able to increase your carrying capacity for these if you keep an eye out for everything.
Fallen Order Stim Canister Locations - Bogano
- Start at the Landing Pad and head left for Binog Mesa, using your wall-run skill to bridge the gap between two holes in the ground, then enter the second hole to find a canister
- Take the spiral staircase by the Mantis and you'll have to solve a ball puzzle using Force push. It's just about getting a ball in a socket as it follows a path behind a walled-off area. Once this happens, you'll be granted entry and can pick up a canister.
Fallen Order Stim Canister Locations - Zeffo
- First thing's first, take a right when you get to Zeffo and you'll find two scazz having a scrap. Take another left and you'll get to more scazz, along with cave in the distance. Enter the cave and keep left to find a stim upgrade.
- Starting from the Ice Caves, take out Jotaz and have a kip around with the platforms. You'll see a set of vines close to the spinning platforms, and all you have to do is Flip and Force pull simultaneously to get a hold of those vines. Swing your way to the stim canister upgrade that is now in clear view.
- In the Imperial Dig Site, you're probably going to remember having to take a lift to the Imperial HQ. There's a zipline that runs perpendicular to that bridge, so hop on and Flip just before you reach your final destination to get on a platform. Waltz over a pipe, and you can break a wall down to reveal a room with a stim canister.
- Once you've moved through the Venator Wreckage and you're about to wrap up, peek outside from the last room and look left to see a stim canister.
Fallen Order Stim Canister Locations - Kashyyyk
- Just short of entering the Shadowlands, step away from the vine wall for a second and you'll see that there's a platforming challenge comprised of lung plants. Bop to the top and you'll find a stim upgrade.
Fallen Order Stim Canister Locations - Dathomir
- You'll need the Jedi flip to get this canister on Dathomir. While you're posted up in front of the Nightmare Ruins, look to the right: follow the road upwards to a platform, and then look right to see a gap. Obviously, you're gonna want to follow - leap over, scale this new vine wall, and then keep left for a branch balancing act to get this stim canister.
Now that you've got our Fallen Order Stim Canister location guide, you should be able to bump up your ability to heal yourself while trucking along in combat, even if some of the exploration sections might take a couple of tries. Need a hand with anything else in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? We've put together some other tips and tricks for you: