So, you’re a Jedi with the ability to use the Force. Yes, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order demands that you use it to shove walls around and to solve a bunch of puzzles that presumably stand between you and some greater ability to push things around. Or pull things. The Force is a mysterious beast. Here’s our guide to the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order candle puzzle that lurks in the Tomb of Miktrull.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Candle Puzzle Guide – Tomb of Miktrull
You’re in the Tomb of Miktrull now, so what next? We’ll keep it simple for you by outlining the steps that you need to take once you’ve actually reached the candle puzzle. You’ll first have had to deal with a number of traversal riddles posed by the Tomb before you get to this point, but you kick off the proceedings with the candle chandelier puzzle by heading to the second floor above the water-filled chamber that you encounter relatively soon after entering the Tomb. Once you defeat whoever’s lurking about here, you can get down to puzzling in earnest.
- Look at the water feature in the room and Force Pull the interactable object
- This step raises the chandelier, and you then have to interact with a button
- You’ll turn on a magnetic field
- Force Pull a candle and throw it into the field
- Head back to the other side of the room, Force Pull the candle, then throw it at the vines on the chain
- This will release a sphere which will drop down
- Force Push the sphere into the nearby depression
- This will raise the spire and help you out
That’s our quick and easy guide to making sure that you’re navigating the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order candle puzzle with ease. Need a hand with anything else as Cal Kestis? Check out these tips and tricks that we’ve put together for your viewing pleasure, including a guide to taking down the final boss of the game: