If you’ve been cracking into Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order then you’re likely no stranger to the puzzles that are dotting the planets that you’ll have to navigate as Cal Kestis. These puzzles are sometimes integral to you gunning through the story, so you’re going to have to put your thinking cap on. Here’s some tips that we’ve got on solving the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bogano ball puzzle.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bogano Ball Puzzle Guide
The Bogano ball puzzle is one that you’re going to have to crash through if you want to get some stim canister upgrades. We’ve got a full list of them here for your benefit, and we definitely recommend collecting as many as possible if you’re wanting to keep abreast of the demands that combat will make of you in Fallen Order.
To find out the ball puzzle, you’re going to want to kick around the hangar on Bogano where the Mantis will dock. You’ll notice a set of stairs spiraling down, and if you follow it down then you’re going to come to a sealed off area which has a ball in it. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to get the ball into the indent in the ground where it belongs. You’ll have to do a bit of strafing around to see the path that the ball has to follow, but here are some tips:
- Use Force push on the ball to move it uphill as far as it can go
- Double around to where you’ll see a caged panel that has a handle, and slow the moving ball
- Push it gently so that it stays on the ramp and goes into the indent.
- You’ll then be able to pass through into the cage and pick up the stim canister upgrade
Now that you’ve got our tips on how to finish the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bogano ball puzzle, picking up the stim canister should be easy. Need a hand with anything else to do in Fallen Order? Check out these other guides that we’ve put together:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Crew Members Guide
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Green Thumb Guide
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Dual Wield Lightsabers – Can You Do It?