Sonic Mania brings the fun and fast-paced action of old-school Sonic games to the Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. With such an exciting game, one may want to look into a complete list of all the Sonic Mania zones and stages that are available to play on.
In this article, we’ll go over a full list of the zones and stages available in Sonic Mania, that way you know what you’re getting yourself into when you launch Sonic Mania.
Sonic Mania – All Zones and Stages List
Knowing all of the zones and stages in Sonic Mania is going to be very important if you want to properly pace yourself to complete the game in a timely fashion. We’ve listed all of the Sonic Mania zones and their names below, so be sure to take a look to see how many zones you have left before completing the game.
- Green Hill
- Chemical Plant
- Flying Battery
- Press Garden
- Stardust Speedway
- Mirage Saloon
- Oil Ocean
- Lava Reef
- Metallic Madness
- Titanic Monarch
- Egg Reverie
There are a total of 13 zones that players can partake in, and each zone includes a total of two acts, which players will need to complete in order to beat the game. Now, some of these zones are simply remixes of old zones, while some are completely new zones. We’ve broken them down below for those who want to know.
- Stardust Speedway – A reimaging of the popular zone from Sonic the Hedgehog CD (SEGA-CD).
- Green Hill Zone – A remaster and remix of Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog on SEGA Genesis.
- Chemical Plant Zone – A complete remix of Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on SEGA Genesis.
- Flying Battery Zone– Remix of the levels from Sonic & Knuckles on SEGA Genesis.
- Hydrocity Zone –Remix of Hydrocity Zone from Sonic 3.
- Lava Reef Zone – A complete reimagining of Lava Reef Zone from Sonic & Knuckles on SEGA Genesis.
- Oil Ocean Zone – A remix of the popular Oil Ocean Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on SEGA Genesis.
- Metallic Madness Zone – A reimagining of Metallic Madness, which was first seen in Sonic the Hedgehog CD on SEGA-CD.
Now that you know the remastered zones, here is a list of all the brand new zones that were created just for Sonic Mania.
- Studiopolis Zone
- Mirage Saloon Zone
- Press Garden Zone
- Titanic Monarch Zone
Now that you know how many zones there are in Sonic Mania, it’s time to start diving in. You can take a look at our guide on how to unlock level select to skip all the trouble of completing the game, or be sure to take a look at our guide on how to unlock debug mode on the Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. There are a lot of nifty extras for players to mess around with in Sonic Mania, so be sure to enjoy the game and all of its secrets to the fullest extent.