If there was ever a time in FIFA history when you didn’t know most of the players who made the Team of the Week, that time is now. EA unleashed the TOTW for Week 14, and the only recognizable players out of the 23 selected are Rodrigo De Paul, Jonas Hofmann, Lautaro Martínez, Domenico Berardi, and Enner Valencia.
Some players who are included are from the Indian Super League, Swiss Super League, Scottish Premiership, and Ekstraklasa — if you knew about the Ekstraklasa league and live outside of Poland, I can almost 100% confirm you are a prevaricator.
Related: What’s Available in FIFA 23 FUT This Week? – Answered
Ea’s Team of the Week – Week 14
- GK: Alex Remiro – Real Sociedad (OVR 85)
- GK: Jasmin Buric – Zagłębie Lubin (OVR 79)
- GK: Michele Di Gregorio – Monza (OVR 83)
- CB: Matthias Ginter – SC Freiburg (OVR 85)
- CB: Dante – Nice (OVR 84)
- CB: Germán Pezzela – Real Betis (OVR 83)
- LB: Ulisses Garcia – Young Boys (OVR 82)
- RWB: Przemysław Frankowski – Lens (OVR 83)
- RM: Riccardo Orsolini – Bologna (OVR 83)
- RM: Rodrigo De Paul – Atlético Madrid (OVR 87)
- RW: Domenico Berardi – Sassuolo (OVR 87)
- LM: Stephy Mavididi – Montpellier (OVR 88)
- CAM: Jonas Hofmann – Borussia Mönchengladbach (OVR 88)
- CAM: Dani Olmo – RB Leipzig (OVR 88)
- CM: Josh Campbell – Celtic (OVR 77)
- CM: Mattias Svanberg – Wolfsburg (OVR 83)
- CM: Luis Alberto – Lazio (OVR 86)
- CF: Karim Onisiwo – (OVR 83) (Mainz 05)
- CF: Iker Guarrotxena – Goa (OVR 79)
- ST: Enner Valencia – Fenerbahce (OVR 85)
- ST: Lautaro Martínez – Inter Milan (OVR 88)
- ST: Vangelis Pavlidis – AZ (OVR 83)
- ST: Anastasios Douvikas – Utrecht (OVR 81)
What League Has the Most Players in FIFA 23 Week 14’s TOTW?
No English Premier League players are involved in the Team of Week because it was a weekend of FA Cup action last week. So without the Prem entangled in EA’s best for the week, what league has the most players in the team?
Listing the League:
- Bundesliga – 5 Players
- Serie A – 5 Players
- Ligue 1 – 3 Players
- La Liga – 3 Players
- Eredivisie – 2 Players
- Süper Lig – 1 Players
- Ekstraklasa – 1 Players
- Swiss Super League – 1 Player
- Scottish Premiership – 1 Player
- Indian Super League – 1 Player
The Bundesliga and Serie A are running the show this week with five players. Ligue 1 and La Liga are close behind them, with three players. The Eredivisie is the only league with two players.
Then the surprise packages, the Ekstraklasa, Süper Lig, Swiss Super League, Scottish Premiership, and Indian Super League, all have one player each.
For more from Prima Games, read: FIFA 23 Honourable Mentions and 12th Man Explained and Can You Play With All Clubs in eFootball Season 3? – Answered.