The special items just don’t want to stop coming in FIFA 23 as we approach another busy week with many FUT announcements. A few days back, EA hit us with some noteworthy items when they released the Team of the Year’s 12th Man and Honourable Mentions.
To read more about the 12th Man and Honourable Mentions, check out: FIFA 23 Honourable Mentions and 12th Man Explained.
With no time to rest and while you keep the controller or mouse fixed to your hands, we prep for some major releases and returns this week.
Related: FIFA 23 Team of the Year Picks: Do You Agree With Our Best XI?
What’s Available in FIFA Ultimate Team 23:
- You can get the all-new Team of the Year kit in FIFA 23 FUT.
- The Team of the Year Icons Team 1 and Team 2 players have been made available in FUT.
- The release of the Future Stars Swaps happened on January 30.
- Some amazing swap rewards are available in FUT.
What’s FIFA 23’s Future Stars Swap?
Future Stars Swap is the annual celebration of the youngsters taking the game by the scruff of their neck and on the verge of receiving Special Player Items while being inducted into an elite class of youngsters.
There are Future Stars and Former Future Stars. The difference between the stars is that The Former Future Stars have already gone on to achieve greatness by winning something significant with their respective clubs or countries, receiving their Special Player Item.
The upgrades for each Future Star represent their abilities in their prime and what they could be one day in football.
How Does FIFA 23’s Future Stars Swap Promo Work?
The Future Stars Swap promo is another promo where you can trade swap tokens for additional upgrades for your FIFA Ultimate Team.
“Play towards Future Stars Player Items and rewards with another swaps program that allows you to exchange swap tokens for a variety of upgrades for your Ultimate Team. Swap tokens will be available from January 30th until February 17th and can be found across various Squad Building Challenges and Objectives.
“There will be a total of 30 Future Stars swap tokens available during the campaign. You can swap Future Stars swap tokens for rewards via the corresponding SBCs, and each reward can only be redeemed once.’’(Via: ea.com)
FIFA 23’s Swap Rewards:
- 3 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 Future Stars Team 1 Pack (1 player total),
- 5 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 Base ICON Gianfranco Zola,
- 10 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 84+ X 20 Pack,
- 10 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 Moment Coutinho,
- 15 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 87+ Player Pick containing Winter Wildcards, Centurions, or Future Stars Team 1 Players (pick 1 player out of 5),
- 15 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 1 85+ X 10 Pack,
- 20 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – Mid ICON George Best,
- 25 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – 2 85+ X 10 Packs, and
- 27 Future Stars Swaps Tokens – Prime ICON Player Pick (pick 1 player out of 3).
The Future Stars Swaps Promo has already kicked off, with Team 1 Players set to go live on February 3, the first FIFA Friday of February.
For more from Prima Games, read: EA’s January Player of the Month Nominees: Who Are They? FIFA 23 TOTW for Week 13: All of Europe’s Big Five Are Back