Gunfire Games has issued a seemingly small, but actually pretty important hotfix update for Xbox Series X and S players on August 2, 2023, which players are sure to be very happy with. A lot of potentially game-breaking bugs have been squashed and I will be more than happy to present to you what’s new in Remnant 2 126.96.36.199 Hotfix Patch Notes.
What’s New in Remnant 2 Xbox Series X and S Hotfix 188.8.131.52?
We have one big setting introduced to the game (that a lot of players like to turn off) and about half a dozen of bug fixes.
- Toned down the player’s VO comments.
- Added an option in the menu to turn motion blur on/off. (Thank you so much for this)
- Progression Blocker Fix for Labyrinth cinematic crashing and key not being awarded.
- Progression Blocker Fix for exiting out of the first lab cinematic and not receiving the zone door keys.
- Progression Blocker Fix for Water Harp lever no longer working
- Progression Blocker Fix where Nightweaver Web would consume items you need for quest puzzles. If an item was consumed it should now be back in your inventory.
- Added fix for Ultimate Edition players not receiving Gunslinger Engram in the game if they didn’t start with Gunslinger.
- Added a fix for players possibly becoming invisible when using the Labyrinth portal.
- Added a fix to prevent the host’s save from getting changed if they quit the game while dead and then joined someone else’s game.
That’s all. I commend Gunfire Games for pushing this out now, specifically for the Xbox platform, instead of waiting for the next major update. If you want to read more about Remnant 2 here at Prima Games, feel free to explore the game tag below, or visit some of our most popular guides right now such as Remnant 2: All Yaesha questions and answers listed and Remnant 2 weapons tier list – best weapons and guns in Remnant 2