Tired of carrying around a whole bunch of animal skins and materials in Red Dead Redemption 2, only to find that you’re mid-hunt and suddenly you’ve got no space in your bags to take any of your riches home? Honestly, we’ve been there and it really sucks.
However, you can solve your woes if you pick up the Red Dead Redemption 2 Legend of the East Satchel. Say goodbye to your inventory woes with our helpful guide.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Legend of the East Satchel Guide – Inventory Expansion
As you’ll know from traipsing around the wilderness, it’s important to keep ample space in your inventory. You can actually get separate upgrades which will increase your inventory capacity for different types of items, but this can only be done once you invest in leatherworking tools.
Someone at your camp will be able to craft these upgrades for you in the form of different types of satchels.
What does this have to do with the Legend of the East Satchel? Well, here’s the secret. Once you shell out $225 for Pearson at your camp to make satchels, and you collect all the Satchel upgrades, you’ll be eligible to craft the Legend of the East Satchel which increases your inventory space for most items to 99.
This is a huge upgrade in terms of space, so yeah, you’re welcome. Here’s a list of all the satchels that you have to unlock first and the ingredients that you’ll need to do so, all the way up to the Legend of the East Satchel. Remember, all hides, skins, pelts, and carcasses are going to have to be in perfect condition:
- Tonics Satchel – Buck Hide, Elk Hide, Deer Hide
- Ingredients Satchel – Badger Skin, Squirrel Carcass, Deer Hide
- Kit Satchel – Elk Skin, Panther Skin, Deer Hide
- Provisions Satchel – Bison Hide, Raccoon Skin, Deer Hide
- Materials Satchel – Boar Hide, Rabbit Skin, Deer Hide
- Legend of the East Satchel – Wolf Skin, Cougar Skin, Deer Hide
Now that you’ve got our Red Dead Redemption 2 Legend of the East Satchel guide in hand, you’ll know exactly what ingredients you’re going to have to gather before embarking on your next hunting trip if you want to get this big bag for yourself. Need a hand with anything else in the Wild West? Check out the following guides that we’ve put together:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Cougar Location Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gavin Mystery – Who Is He?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Chick’s Treasure Map Guide