So, the latest Season of Destiny 2 has officially come roaring around the corner, bringing with it a whole heap of things for Guardians to do and to crack into. Now, if you're someone that has taken a bit of a break or if you're not quite sure where to begin with the veritable deluge of content now upon us, check out our tips on how to start off the very first objective relating to the Season - the Raising Our Defenses Destiny 2 quest line.
Raising Our Defenses Destiny 2 Guide
The Raising Our Defenses Destiny 2 quest is the first thing that you're going to have to crack into when it comes to the Season of the Worthy in order to actually progress. Think of this as your marquee quest if you're returning to everything after some time off in the tail end of last season. In order to kick off the quest Raising Our Defenses, you have to first speak to Zavala who will direct you to find Ana on Mars. Meet her on the red planet and she's going to give you a set of objectives to complete as part of the first step in this questline. We've listed all the quest steps below along with some tips on how to complete them.
- This will involve you collecting Orbs of Light, which is something that you're going to be well-used to as a Guardian by this point in the game.
- You have to get 20 Orbs of Light from other Guardians using their supers or Masterwork weapons, and you then have to generate 8 of your own.
Into the Mindlab
- You have to kill any Cabal that you find in the designated area for the quest, and to pick up the Warmind Khanjali artifact before heading over to the EDZ.
Find Seraph Bunker on EDZ
- Just follow the necessary directions to look for Rasputin and chat to him. This will spark the next stage of the questline.
Seraph Tower Activation
- All you have to do here is to finish the Seraph Tower public event at the Winding Cove
- Watch out for any enemies while gathering polarity charges and handing them off to the orbs in the event until it's complete
- Clear out the necessary enemies and the boss getting in Ana and Zavala's way
- Finish Seraph public event bounties until you've collected 100 Warmind Bits (we have a separate guide on how to farm these if you want)
- Get a Rank 1 upgrade for your Bunker and voila!
Once you've completed all those quest steps, you'll be done with the Raising Our Defenses Destiny 2 chain and you'll be easily able to start taking on whatever comes next. You'll also pick up gear for this to get you a little bit more battle-ready, so just dive on in to the next thing if you're truly looking to make the most of this Season.
So now that you have our Raising Our Defenses Destiny 2 guide to help you out, it should be easier than anything to gun through the necessary requirements to finish off this quest so that you can stuck into the Season of the Worthy proper. We've been trying to keep our dedicated guides hub for this game well-updated with recent news and tips on how to crack through the latest content, so if there's knowledge that you're after why don't you check out these articles that we've put out recently?