By exploring Raft and its newest chapter and completing quests, you will discover the island of Utopia. Its citizens have been captured by a villain named Olof. On your way to free them, you will face Olof in battles while he will hinder your efforts by throwing various enemies at you, including the Alpha Hyena boss.
Before even reaching the final boss and freeing the citizens, you will need to solve a couple of puzzles like the Cogwheel puzzle, which requires you to take a cogwheel to an upper floor and fix an elevator. Here’s how to solve it.
Raft Utopia Cogwheel Puzzle Walkthrough
Chasing after Olof is not an easy task as you will hit several dead-ends on your journey. Luckily we are here to help.
After you find the door that requires two entrance keys, use the elevator to reach the maze that needs parkour acrobatics. Now, pick up the hammer and open the next door with it.
Once you are in, a cutscene featuring Olof will play. When this is done, you will see a pile of cogwheels.
Pick up a cogwheel, but know that you won’t be able to take it up the ladder, and you won’t be able to jump with it. This is where you’ll need your wit.
There are numbered boxes scattered around the room and two lifts that will help you take the wheel up. You will need to balance the two lifts. Place the cog on the right lift and use the numbered boxes to even out the weight.
- Place the counterweight with the number 3 on the top platform.
- Place the counterweight with the number 1 on the first platform, and remove the weight with the number 3.
- Place the counterweight with the number 2 on the third platform, and remove the weight with the number 1.
Once this is complete, you will enter a whole new area, but there is yet another floor for you to traverse through.
A new, similar puzzle awaits you.
Place the cog on the right platform and balance the weights.
- Six Floor: Put the weight with the No. 5
- First Floor: Put the weight with No. 1 and remove weight No. 5.
- Fifth Floor: Put the weight with No. 4 and remove weight No. 1
- Second Floor: Place weight with No. 2 and remove weight No. 4
- Fourth Floor: Place weight with No. 3 and remove weight No. 2
Once leveled up, take the cog wheel to the drawbridge and put it on the small moving platform outside the elevator. Now, transport the cogwheel to the other side where the broken elevator is located.
Go through the obstacle course using your best parkour skills and repair the elevator.