If you’ve played Phasmophobia or are at least somewhat familiar with the game, you know that it’s going to take a lot of different avenues to identify the haunting spirit inside of the house. You’ll need to use plenty of tools at your disposal to properly track down and identify the ghost inside. If you’re using the Ouija board, you’ll need to ask specific questions to get the best results. Here is our Ouija Board question guide for Phasmophobia.
Questions to Ask the Ouija Board in Phasmophobia
The Ouija Board is not an object you will purchase to bring into a mission, but it’s one of the cursed objects that can be found on whatever level you are playing on. This means if you find it, you can use it to your advantage outside of whatever other tools you have brought into the level with you.
Below you will find the thirteen topics you can ask about. These questions can have slight variations on them, but these are the topics the ghost will respond to.
- Location – “Where are you?”
- Age – “How old are you?”
- Death – “How long have you been dead?”
- Room Count – “How many people are in this room?”
- Sanity – “What is my sanity?”
- Method of Death – “How did you die?”
- Bone Location – “Where is the Bone?”
- Yes or No – “Are we friends?”
- Hide and Seek – “Do you want to play hide and seek?”
- Feeling – “How do you feel?”
- Purpose – Why are you here?”
- Joke – “Knock Knock”
- Shyness – “Do you respond to everyone?”
This list isn’t every question you can ask, because you can ask variations of the above questions and still receive similar results, but it will point you in the right direction for the topics of conversation the spirit will open up about.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about which Ouija Board questions you can ask the spirits in Phasmophobia.