Season 10 of Pokemon GO promises to bring in some exciting debuts, and we can already see some of the arrivals with the latest Raid Boss Schedule in March 2023. On top of the debuts that are expected, some fan favorites are returning to normal and Mega Raids.
Like always, many of these Raid Bosses will only be available for one week at the most and will some will be featured for Raid Hours on Wednesdays. This month should also bring a new Elite Raid boss to spice up the overall raid pool in Pokemon GO. You can find the full schedule here.
Mega and Legendary Raid Boss Schedule – Pokemon GO March 2023
Two of the new debuts this month will include Mega Medicham and either Regidrago or Regieleki. The Elite Raid will remain a mystery between the two for the time being, but everything else has been revealed in the meantime. Below you can find each addition this month.
Legendary Raid Bosses in March 2023:
- Incarnate Forme Tornadus: March 1 – March 8
- Ho-Oh: March 8 – March 21
- Incarnate Forme Thundurus: March 21 – March 28
- Lugia: March 28 – April 1
Mega and Elite Raid Bosses in March 2023:
- Mega Charizard Y: March 1 – March 8
- Mega Medicham (Debut): March 8 – March 21
- Mega Venusaur: March 21 – March 28
- Mega Alakazam: March 28 – April 10
- Elite Raid (Regidrago or Regieleki): March 11
Pokemon GO Raid Hours in March 2023:
- Incarnate Forme Tornadus: March 1 at 6 PM local time
- Ho-Oh: March 8 at 6 PM local time
- Ho-Oh: March 15 at 6 PM local time
- Incarnate Forme Thundurus: March 22 at 6 PM local time
- Lugia: March 29 at 6 PM local time
More bosses could appear as events are announced for Season 10, but this is likely the fixed schedule, so make sure to check back as the month goes on to keep up.
Related: How to Get Gholdengo in Pokemon GO
And that is all. For more of the latest news, updates, and guides, head over to the dedicated Pokémon GO section of our site.