The world of Pokemon GO seems always to have some event going on for players to experience. This is undoubtedly the case for the beginning of 2020 with the Hatchathon event currently taking place. Trainers now have the opportunity to earn some new rewards that will help them celebrate the arrival of the new year. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about the Hatchathon 2020 event covered for you.
Pokemon GO Hatchathon 2020
The highly anticipated Hatchathon event for the popular mobile game began at 1 PM on January 2nd and will conclude at 1 PM on January 16th.
Players who take part in the event will have the chance to earn a variety of rewards for their efforts. You can find some of these rewards for the 2020 Hatchathon Pokemon event below:
- "You might be able to hatch a Pichu or Wurmple wearing a party hat from a 2 km Egg.
- You’ll have the chance to hatch Pichu wearing party hats from 7 km Eggs.
- In two-star raids, you’ll have the chance to challenge Raticate and Wobbuffet wearing party hats.
- In the wild, Pikachu wearing party hats will be available to catch.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Raticate, Pikachu, Pichu, Wobbuffet, and Wurmple—all of them wearing party hats!"
There will also be bonuses of 2x Hatch Candy and Hatch Stardust for individuals to take advantage of throughout the event currently taking place. Trainers who can walk a total of 50km during the 2020 Hatchathon event will earn 50,000 Stardust, 15 rare candies, and an Unova Stone. Those who would like to customize their avatar can also get a new pair of specs from the style shop seen in the image above.
Do you want to learn more about Pokemon GO besides the details for the Hatchathon 2020 event? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Go Play With Your Buddy in Pokemon GO
- Pokemon GO Hatch 7 Eggs Reward - What Is It?
- Pokemon GO January 2020 Research Tasks and Rewards