February 2020 is officially here, and it is bringing a treasure trove of new content and events for Trainers to enjoy in Pokemon GO. One of these events that will be taking place this month will be the Friendship Weekend event that allows players to enjoy their friends with some excellent content. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about the upcoming Friendship Weekend event covered for you.
Pokemon GO Friendship Weekend Event
This particular Friendship Weekend event will begin on Friday, February 21st, at 8 AM local time. It will then officially conclude at 10 PM local time on Monday, February 24th.
There will be a variety of bonuses that players will be able to take advantage of throughout the schedule of this weekend activity. You can find all of these bonuses below:
- Friendship levels will increase faster
- 2x Trade Candy
- 1/2 Trade Stardust cost
- The number of Gifts you can open daily will increase to 40.
- The number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
There will no doubt be plenty of Trainers taking advantage of everything that the activity has to offer and enjoy some fun with their friends in one of the significant events taking place in February for the fan-favorite mobile game.
Do you want to learn more about the world of Pokemon GO besides the schedule and other details of the Friendship Weekend event? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Shiny Rhyhorn Pokemon GO Guide - Community Day Catch
- Pokemon GO PvP Rewards and Ranks - Battle League
- Pokemon GO Valentine's Day Celebration 2020 Event Guide