Genesect raids happen every so often, and it can be a tricky one. If you’re looking for good raid counters to Genesect in Pokemon Go, look no further because we have you covered.
The Best Raid Counters For Genesect In Pokemon Go
First off, for a normal encounter, your pokemon should be around 1900 CP and should be about 2400 CP for weather boosted encounter.
If you have the right counters, it shouldn’t be too hard of a fight with a friend or other person, but if you don’t have the right counters or are under level, you might want to find a third person to help out.
Here’s a list of the best raid counters for Genesect in Pokemon Go.
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Chandelure with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Darmanitan with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Blaziken with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Heatran with Fire Spin and Flamethrower
Suppose you don’t have these Pokemon so ok alternatives would be Charizard, Entei, or Flareon. It’s not the greatest choice, but these are good backups if you need to take down Genesect.
Because of Genesect’s Bug/Steel type, fire is the obvious choice to go with. Bug/Steel is not only weak to fire, but both of these types of attacks are not very effective against fire types.
If you take on Genesect during a Sunny weather pattern, it’ll help because it will further boost your fire type moves.
- Pokemon Go | Ho-Oh Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get the Gucci x North Face Items in Pokemon Go
- How to Access Today View In Pokemon Go