Your character doesn’t change appearance every time you put on new gear, but you can get alternate costumes in Ni No Kuni 2. There are quite a few Ni No Kuni 2 costumes that can be found as you make your way through the game and complete specific tasks. This article covers Ni No Kuni 2 costumes so you can change the appearance of your party members. We’re still working our way through the game, so check back frequently for new updates on where to find more Ni No Kuni 2 costumes.
- Quest: 030 The Seeds of Righteousness
- NPC: Despairing Mother
- Availability: Complete main story chapter 4.
- Location: Goldpaw (red circle on the map)
- Quest: 151 Almost Too Good to Be True…
- NPC: Niall
- Availability: Complete main story chapter 8.
- Location: Evermore
- Availability: Access to the Zippelin after completing main story chapter 6.
- Location: Red Chest found on the east side of the Upper Plain area, just south of Hideaway Hollow.
Once again, we will be adding more costumes to this article as we work our way through the game, so please bear with us and be sure to check back frequently. In the meantime, we have considerably more coverage on the game in our Ni No Kuni 2 game hub!