It’s almost a new season for Madden NFL 24 Ultimate Team players. With a new season comes some new MUT content and major improvements. In this post, we’ll be going over all of the fixes and improvements made in Madden Ultimate Team.
What Improvements Were Made to Madden NFL 24 Ultimate Team with Title Update 4?
Before the 1.008.000 update of Madden NFL 24, there were login issues, player items missing, unopened packs not showing following a purchase or receiving rewards, and more. Here are the biggest fixes in MUT:
- The error message received when logging into MUT has been fixed.
- Items purchased from the direct panel that went missing have now been solved.
- The irritation of long-loading screens/blank screens should be behind us now after EA made it quicker to get in and out of objectives.
- The blank screen when receiving rewards has been fixed.
- The “Return on Completion” error that appeared with some sets has been fixed.
- For PS5 Madden players, the home screen bug has been fixed. When clicking on programs on the home screen, you should be sent to the correct place now.
- The problem of the leaderboard not showing after completing Solo Battles has been repaired.
- EA has fixed the error where players were not receiving rewards in the MUT Champs program.
These were the main issues persisting throughout the month of October. Along with these massive improvements are regular bug fixes and performance stability enhancements.
Madden NFL 24 Ultimate Team Latest Content Drops
In the final week of October and the first week of November, we handed off the Most Feared Program as it ended, and the last of the Most Feared player items were revealed. Included with this was an 89 OVR Terry Tate, which was added to the Spirit Board.
Additionally, Jahmyr Gibbs of the Detroit Lions was named in the TOTW program and was given an Angry Runs player item. Players can still submit their plays using Gibbs and stand a chance of being featured on NFL Network’s Good Morning Football.
Along with some new AKA player items and new legends of the Gridiron game, Redux will be introduced to Madden NFL 24 Ultimate Team. At the time of writing this, there are also only just over 10 days left to catch up on Season 2: Unstoppable Field Pass. Get to grinding and get those MUT items quickly.
For more on Madden NFL 24, you can read: Madden NFL 24 Title Update 4: Gameplay Fixes Focus on Interceptions & Passes