Star Wars Jedi Survivor has had some pretty nasty PC performance. Luckily, the team at Respawn have been hard at work bringing a plethora of fixes to both PC and console players so they can enjoy the game with any of the nasty performance issues the game has been facing. Below you’ll be able to find the full patch notes listed for Jedi Survivor patch 4.
Jedi Survivor Patch 4 Full Patch Notes Listed – May 9
Here are the full patch notes for Jedi Survivor’s patch 4. It mainly deals with fixing a bunch of the PC problems to alleviate some of the hitching, idle time stalls, and various save state errors.
The patch will hit consoles today, May 9, 2023. The PC patch will deploy later this week, but no specific date has been given yet.
Patch 4 Details
Here are the fixes you can expect with this patch:
- (PC only) Updated occlusion behavior for raytracing, reducing idle time stalls.
- (PC only) Updated streaming budgets that will help alleviate traversal hitching.
- (PC only) Performance improvements for some VFX.
- Coming soon to console
- (PC only) Updated data handling when toggling raytracing, improving non-raytraced performance.
- (PS5 only) Fixed an HDR value mismatch that would cause HDR setups to display incorrectly for PS5 users.
- Fixed various save state errors.
- Fixed a streaming issue that causes some streaming scenarios to end on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where one of the vents did not properly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio fix for a narrative moment where music was behaving incorrectly.
- Fixed lightsaber marks not displaying correctly in some scenarios.
- Fixed a scenario where the player could enter a progression blocked state in the Lucrehulk.
- Fixed an elevator to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progression blocked state.
- Fixed a bug where Rayvis would become unbeatable.
- Fixed a severe animation issue that would break a late game narrative sequence.
- Fixed a collision bug where players can get stuck inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a note explaining that some of BD-1’s abilities are not available while in combat.
- Improved text scrolling.
- Minor text translation fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
Related: How to Get the Hunter Lightsaber in Jedi Survivor
More work continues
Additionally, here are a few known issues we’re currently investigating and working on for future patches.
- (PC only) Improving performance on newer i7 and i9 CPUs that have efficiency cores.
- (PC only) General performance improvements to improve both CPU and GPU utilization while reducing idle time, both with and without raytracing.
- (PC only) Improving some hitching which can be attributed to streaming raytracing data, assets, and a gap in our prebuilt shaders.
- Various bug fixes.
- And more!
Hopefully this patch resolves most of the issues players have been facing. Only time will tell and it’s clear that Respawn is dedicated to ensuring this game runs as the team expects. For more tips and tricks stay right here. Check out where to get the Fortitude Perk in Jedi Survivor.