Getting your car towed is a horror in itself, but in the world of Project Zomboid – an open-world survival horror – it can be a good survival skill to have. In this game, the question is not will you die, but when, so delaying your inevitable death is kinda the goal here. Being able to tow the cars can somewhat help you with that. Here’s how to do it.
How to Tow Cars in Project Zomboid Build 41
In every zombie apocalypse, vehicles are the most useful thing, at least while they work. But when they stop, it’s not bad to be able to tow them to a place where you can fix them. Follow the steps below to find out how:
- Go into reverse and get close to the car you want to tow, with the car you want to tow with
- Get out of the car and stand where the two cars are the closest
- Open the radial menu (hold V) and select the option to attach the vehicle (it’s on the left)
- Close the radial menu and the vehicles will be attached together
- Now get back in the first car and tow away
Keep in mind that you usually need to have the larger vehicle towing the smaller one, as most smaller cars in the game don’t have the power to tow. Finding a truck like a pickup can be the best solution for towing almost everything. Also, when you reach your destination, you can stop towing the same way: get close in between the cars and open the radial menu – just select the minus sign-in menu (the left option) this time.
Now you have one more skill to survive in the brutal world of Project Zomboids, so tow some cars and try to avoid any zombies on the road.