In games like Apex Legends, you can frequently spend more money than you think; microtransactions are small but add up. Despite this, many players try to open at least 500 Apex Legends Packs because statistics show that doing so increases the chances of obtaining some of the rarest and sought-after Heirloom items.
So, is there a way to see how many Apex Legends packs you’ve opened so far? Follow our guide below for how to find out how much money you put into the packs and also how close you are to potentially getting an Heirloom.
How to See How Many Apex Legends Packs You’ve Opened
To see the number of packs you have opened so far in Apex Legends, check out the steps below:
- Visit the convenient Apex Packs Calculator website by clicking the following link.
- Enter your account level (it is the number you see above your character’s head in the lobby).
- Enter the number of all Apex Packs you bought from the store directly (if you don’t know this number you can check your purchase history by accessing your gaming store profile and looking for the transaction list).
- Next, you need to enter your level for each season and if you have purchased the Battle Pass before (to see what level you were in the previous seasons, go to the Banner tab and check the badges for the past seasons).
- When you have entered all the information listed above, click the “View Progress” button and the Apex Pack Calculator will calculate the total number of open packs as well as how much you still need to reach the magic number of 500.
Just keep in mind that even opening 500 Apex Packs does not guarantee that you will get an Heirloom item – but there is a chance! However, this way you will at least be able to track how much you’ve spent in the game.