MultiVersus is one of the most popular brawling games, letting players play as their favorite DC Comics and Warner Bros characters in fun 1v1 and 2v2 modes. However, it doesn’t feature iconic characters from other brawlers like Super Smash Bros., but there’s a workaround for that—mods.
If you’re looking for help installing mods in MultiVersus, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a quick guide to installing mods on Player First Games’ brawler.
How to Install MultiVersus Mods
If you were looking to use mods in your MultiVersus copy, follow the steps below:
- Start by looking for your preferred MultiVersus mod from the official Nexus Mods page or the GameBanana website.
- Next, download the desired mod from any of the two sources. The mod file should come as a .rar archive, which contains .pak files.
- After downloading the mod, extract the files and save them in your preferred location on your PC.
- Next, go to the games installation folder on your device, then to MultiVersus, then to Content,
- Once there, open a folder named “Paks,” then create a new folder with the name “~mods.”
- Next, copy the .pak files you have extracted into this new folder.
- Lastly, restart the game.
The game shouldn’t have any problem if you follow the instructions completely. The mod should be working by the time the game restarts.
The community has released mods changing quite several things in MultiVersus, such as how characters look. For example, some mods can also let you replace MultiVersus characters like Batman and Gizmo with fan-favorite s(but Smash-unapproved) like Waluigi and Captain Falcon. Be sure to check out the different mods that are currently available, as well as the mods that will arrive in the future.