It is Friday and you know what that means, Guardian! Time to throw yourself, body and spirit, into the Trials of Osiris. And you are going to need to do a lot of these matches if you want to get Unwavering Duty and its God Roll in Destiny 2. Here is how to grab obtain Unwavering Duty and its God Roll in Destiny 2.
How to Get Unwavering Duty and Its God Roll in Destiny 2
Unwavering Duty has just been unveiled as the Trails weapon of the week, and this legendary machine gun promises to be an interesting weapon. While it is not a crown gem like The Immortal, which continues to dominate by every metric, it is an exceptionally good PvE power weapon.
So, let us dive right into how to get it.
Unwavering Duty, as Trails of Osiris weapon, is only available through the vendor Saint-14 and, from April 21 – 25, as a flawless reward. To go flawless, you will need to compete in the Trials of Osiris and get seven uninterrupted wins. If you do this, you will then be able to go to the Lighthouse and receive your reward. The first time you go to the Lighthouse that week, you are guaranteed an adept weapon. But every time you visit after that, even with a flawless card, that weapon is not guaranteed. That means a God Roll is not guaranteed.
If you do not feel like enduring the hell that is going flawless, your next best option is to use Focused Decoding. Speak to Saint-14, select Focused Decoding, and you will find that Unwavering Duty is available for:
- Trials Engram x1
- Glimmer x1
- Legendary Shards x2
This is the easiest way to get your hands on Unwavering Duty, especially if you are farming for a God Roll and do not mind that it is not adept.
The Best God Roll for Unwavering Duty
Because Unwavering Duty, like most heavy LMGs, does better in PvE, its best perks are chosen to reflect that.
- Basic Barrel – Corkscrew Rifling. Stability +5, Handling +5, Range +5.
- Basic Magazine – Accurized Rounds. Range +10.
- Basic Trait 1 – Subsistence. Defeating targets partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
- Basic Trait 2 – Incandescent. Defeating a target spreads scorch to those nearby. Mower powerful combatants and opposing guardians cause scorch in a larger radius.
- Basic Origin Trait – Alacrity. Gain increased reload, stability, aim assist, and range when you are the last living member of your fireteam or running solo.
If you are not playing solo, then the best origin trait is Suros Synergy, but neither that nor One Quiet Moment add much value when compared to Alacrity.
Speaking of machine guns, Thunderlord is getting a new ornament in the coming weeks. Why not grab it while you can? Here is how to get it: How to Get Thunderlord in Destiny 2.