Your Ultimate is your strongest ability in the game and with the Flickerstep you can have it with amazing frequency. Here’s how to grab the Flickerstep Unique in Diablo 4.
How to Get the Flickerstep Unique in Diablo 4
As you delve deeper into the Nightmare Dungeons and Diablo 4’s endgame content, you’ll frequently find yourself beset by enemies on all sides. But what if that was a good thing?
The Flickerstep is a Unique set of boots that turns a bad situation into a positive. While wearing the Flickerstep, for every enemy you evade, you reduce your active Ultimate Cooldown by 2 – 4 seconds, up to 10 seconds. And, even better, all classes can equip the Flickerstep.
But there’s only one enemy that drops the Flickerstep: Duriel, King of Maggots.
Fortunately, you can also get Flickerstep from enemies and chests. But only if you’re in World Tier 3 and 4. If you’re leaning on random luck, your best bet to get a Flickerstep from a mob or chest is to do as many Gathering Legions events, World Boss Events, and Nightmare Dungeons as possible.
But Duriel is your best bet for focused Unique Farming. Challenging the Uber Boss isn’t an easy task.
How to Find Duriel in Diablo 4
Uber Lilith only needs you to be in World Tier 4 to challenge her. But to Challenge Duriel, you’ll need to do the following.
- You must be on World Tier 4.
- Locate Duriel’s dungeon in the Gaping Crevasse south of Gea Kul in Kehjistan.
- Inside the Gaping Crevasse, place two Mucus-Slick Eggs and two Shards of Agony on the summoning altar.
- The Mucus-Slick Egg can be obtained by defeating Echo of Varshan in World Tier 4. One egg drops per Varshan defeat.
- You can acquire the Shard of Agony by defeating Grigoire in World Tier 4. One shard drops per Grigoire defeat.
- Duriel will then appear. You must defeat him.
Once Duriel is defeated, he has a chance of dropping a slew of items. Those items are:
|Class||Unique Item Drop|
|All||Melted Heart of Selig (UU)|
Andariel’s Visage (UU)
Harlequin Crest (UU)
Ring of Starless Skies (UU)
X’Fal’s Corroded Signet
Banished Lord’s Talisman
The Grandfather (UU)
|Druid||Ahavarion Spear of Lycander (UU)|
The Grandfather (UU)
Blood Moon Breeches
Cowl of the Nameless
|Sorcerer||Ahavarion Spear of Lycander (UU)|
While you enjoy Diablo 4’s Season of Blood, check out the eight best Vampiric Powers you can use.