New season, new Exotic! And this time we have an Exotic Stasis bow on the table. If you want this Stasis bow for yourself, here’s how to get the Exotic Verglas Curve and its Catalyst in Destiny 2.
How to Get the Exotic Verglas Curve and its Catalyst in Destiny 2
Getting the Verglas Curve is extremely straightforward.
Option 1: Buy the Season 20 Premium Season Pass. The moment you do, just navigate into your menu, click Season 20, and select the Verglas Curve. It will be immediately available in the Season Pass table.
Option 2: Don’t pay for the Season Pass, then grind it out until you reach level 35. At that point, you can claim it on the free track of the Season Pass.
The Verglas Curve has the stats and innate perks you’d expect from an exotic weapon:
- Bowstring → Natural String. Accuracy +5, Handling +5, Stability +5.
- Basic Arrow → Straight Fletching. Accuracy +10.
- Basic Intrinsic → Hail Barrage. Final blows with this weapon grant Stasis arrows. Your next hip-fire shot will fire all of them in a single volley.
- Exotic Trait → Hail Storm. Stasis arrows freeze target on contact and create Stasis crystals when affecting the environment.
And getting the Catalyst makes Verglas Curve even more effective, as it unlocks Shiver Quiver. With Shiver Quiver, freezing a target grants this weapon faster draw speed for a short period.
Fortunately, getting the Catalyst for Verglas Curve is also fairly easy. You just need to return to the tower and speak to Banshe-44, the gunsmith next to the Cryptarch. He’ll hand you the quest, Nock, Draw, Loose, Quiet.
You’ll need to complete all three steps in order to unlock the Catalyst. Those steps are:
All Verglas Catalyst Quest Steps
- Targets rapidly defeated (0/20)
- Targets defeated with Stasis final blows (0/40)
Calibrate data and defeat targets while using Verglas Curve:
- Calibration data generated (0/200)
- Targets defeated (0%)
Calibration data is generated by completing activities like Vanguard Operations, Gambit, Crucible, or Seasonal Playlist activities. You’ll need to kill approximately 400 enemies with the Verglas Curve in order to hit 100% competition.
Return to Banshee.
If you’re heading to Neomura next, check out our guide on how to complete From Zero.