As the name would suggest, the Ambassador unique pistol in Starfield is a gift from a certain ambassador found in New Atlantis. It’s part of a quest, a lengthy one, that involves a whole lot of firefights, alien menaces, and politics. It’s downright entertaining! But if your only goal is to get the Ambassador pistol in Starfield, let me help you!
Where to Get the Ambassador Pistol in Starfield
To acquire Ambassador, you’ll need to start the UC Vanguard questline and take part in “Friends Like These,” a faction quest based on New Atlantis, Jemison. Here, you’ll speak with Ambassador Radcliff, who will provide you with the pistol as a gift. Here’s a play-by-play:
- During the quest, you’ll track down Ambassador Radcliff to gain her assistance in stopping the Terrormorph invasion.
- Do not persuade her. Instead, speak with Freestar Embassy Staffer Cameron, who has some inside information about Radcliff’s shady dealings. Use this to blackmail her.
- Return to Radcliff, then select the dialogue “You call that a negotiation? Without even offering me a gift?” when it appears.
- In response, she’ll hand over Ambassador.
Yes, it’s shady. Yes, it’ll sour your relationship with her. Oh, well.
Ambassador Stats and Details
Based on the Regulator, Ambassador is pretty stock in appearance besides its reflex sight. Despite the rather drab aesthetic, it’s a relatively powerful pistol that functions well mid-game. You’ll find a replacement for it somewhere along the lines when working with the UC Vanguard, so don’t fret too much.
- Weapon Type: Pistol
- Damage Type: Physical
- Damage: 35
- Ammunition Type: .43 Ultramag
- Magazine Size: 8
- Fire Rate: 109
- Range: 26
- Accuracy: 77.4%
- Mass: 3.75
- Value: 21358
- Mod Slot 1: Binary Trigger
- Mod Slot 2: High Powered
- Mod Slot 3: Laser Sight
- Mod Slot 4: Muzzle Break
- Mod Slot 5: Penetrator Rounds
- Mod Slot 6: Reflex Sight
- Rare Effect: Shattering – Deals damage despite enemy armor.
- Item ID: 1EEE4F
Like all other pistols in the game, if you spend points in Ballistics and Pistol Certification, you can raise the base damage of Ambassador drastically. It’s worthwhile if you want to take advantage of its high rate of fire and accuracy.