If you are running low on cash in Lethal Company and want to learn some ways to earn some extra cash, then you have come to the right spot. In this guide, we will teach you how to get extra cash with the help of the Overtime Bonus in Lethal Company.
What is Overtime Bonus in Lethal Company?
Lethal Company’s Overtime Bonus is the extra money you get after exceeding your profit quota when selling to the Company on the final day. Typically, the more you exceed the quota, the higher the Overtime Bonus.
You can also increase your Overtime Bonus by revisiting the same planet in succession before selling your scrap. If you land on the same planet and get out of there in one piece, you will receive an Overtime Bonus on all the scrap items when you sell them.
How to Get an Overtime Bonus in Lethal Company
To get an Overtime Bonus in Lethal Company and maximize your earnings, we recommend the following:
- Choose a planet you feel comfortable revisiting for three days in a row. Each time you revisit the planet, the difficulty will increase and conditions will become harsher.
- Land the ship and complete your scrap run while trying not to die.
- Travel into orbit and use the ship lever to immediately land again. Don’t choose another planet, or you’ll break the streak.
- Complete your scrap run again, rinse and repeat.
- Sell all your scrap on the final day. You will receive your Overtime Bonus after all scrap has been delivered.
This can be done on any planet in the game. You must land on the planet, collect your scrap, and get out in orbit to complete your run. After that, land your ship on the same planet using the ship lever and complete your scrap run. All of this must be done without getting killed by the monsters or by being late to the ship before it takes off at midnight.
Once you land and complete your runs on a single planet, you will receive more Overtime Bonuses. You can do this for all of the three available days you get to meet your quota. Visit the planet three times in a row, complete your run, and sell the scrap on the last day for more profit with Overtime Bonus added.
Overtime Bonus is an easy way to earn some extra cash in Lethal Company, but keep in mind that the difficulty will increase with each day. You can also do this on the planets that cost money to travel there. Ensure you don’t travel to another Moon after completing a run, or it will break your streak.
That is all you need to know about getting an Overtime Bonus in Lethal Company. If you are struggling with completing your runs, you must learn how to use all items in Lethal Company.