Bomb Ash dye is one of the many different dyes for your armor and weapons in FFXIV. There is a lot to choose from, and it can be tricky to keep track of how to get every single one. Luckily, your good pals at Prima Games are Final Fantasy XIV sickos and have tracked down all of the different dyes available. So here’s how to get Bomb Ash dye in FFXIV.
How to Get Bomb Ash in FFXIV
If you’re looking for Bomb Ash dye in FFXIV you’ll need to head over to Outer La Noscea (X:21.6, Y:17.8.) It’s here that you can purchase the Bomb Ash dye for 1 Titan Cobaltpiece from the Kobold Vendor.
Bomb Ash dye is also available from certain mobs around the world of Eorzea. Below you’ll find a list of the enemies that drop it and their locations.
- Grenade: Eastern La Noscea (X: 28.7, Y:28.5)
- Breeding Bomb: Outer La Noscea (X:20.7, Y:17.3)
- Glowing Bomb: Outer La Noscea (X:26.9, Y:5.1)
- Limpet Bomb: Outer La Noscea (X:22.4, Y;14.5)
- Smart Bomb: Outer La Noscea (X:20.1, Y:15.3)
- Balloon: North Shroud (X:15.5, Y:27.5)
- Bright Balloon: North Shorud (X:17.0, Y:28.1)
- Smoke Bomb: Southern Thanalan: (X:18.2, Y:36.9)
Those enemies have a chance of dropping Bomb Ash dye if you need it for this week’s fashion report or for your collection.
Related: FFXIV: How to Get Lotus Pink Dye
You can also purchase Bomb Ash dye on the Market Board, but be aware it will come at a hefty price for the convenience of purchasing it instead of gathering it yourself.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to get Bomb Ash dye in FFXIV. For more tips and tricks in Final Fantasy XIV, check out Prima Games. We have everything your Warrior of Light will need to complete their quest (for fashion.) Here’s how to get Corpse Blue dye in FFXIV.