FFXIV is filled to the brim with possible color combinations for your outfits. Crafting the right fit, or in FFXIV lingo, “Glam,” is something players chase as the true endgame. Finding the right dye to match your armor perfectly can be tricky, especially with tons of dyes being exclusive to certain parts of the game. Some you want for personal use, while others can make or break your Fashion Report each week. Here’s how to get Lotus Pink Dye in FFXIV.
FFXIV: How to Get Lotus Pink Dye
Lotus Pink Dye is one of the few dyes you’ll need to craft. The recipe will change depending on which Disciple of the Hand you have leveled up. You will need to have a Disciple of the Hand at level 30 or higher to craft the Lotus Pink Dye. The recipes are as follows,
- Alchemist: 1 Water Crystal, 1 Lightning Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Armorer: 1 Ice Crystal, 1 Earth Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Blacksmith: 1 Fire Crystal, 1 Earth Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Carpenter: 1 Wind Crystal, 1 Ice Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Culinarian: 1 Fire Crystal, 1 Water Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Goldsmith: 1 Wind Crystal, 1 Fire Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Leatherworker: 1 Earth Crystal, 1 Fire Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
- Weaver: 1 Lightning Crystal, 1 Wind Crystal, 1 Purple Pigment
If you don’t have a Disciple of the Hand leveled up to 30 and don’t feel like doing so, there is another option. You can head to the Market Board in any major city and buy Lotus Pink Dye from there. The price might be a bit higher because this system is run by whoever put up the dye for auction.
Related: FFXIV: Where to Get Moonshine Twine
Lotus Pink Dye isn’t incredibly rare, so it shouldn’t break the bank, but just have a decent amount of Gil set aside if you plan on purchasing in bulk.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to get Lotus Pink Dye in FFXIV. Check out our guide on how to get Soot Black Dye.