The day has finally come and Warzone 2 officially dropped on November 16 for every Call of Duty fan to test out themselves for the first time. But as expected, there are a good amount of issues going around the game, including the Wolters – Francis error.
Most of the errors found in Warzone 2 so far have been based on connection to the game in one way or another. It could be server issues, friends list problems, or account difficulties. In this Wolters – Francis error guide, we’ll go over some possible fixes so you can get right back into the Warzone.
Warzone 2 – How to Fix the Wolters – Francis Error
While the servers are so hectic in the new iteration of the Call of Duty battle royale, there doesn’t seem to be much agency in who gets connection errors. At some point, you’ll likely experience one of these errors, but you’ve run into the Wolters – Francis this time. Regardless, it’s linked to the issues on Infinity Ward’s side of the servers.
You can’t do much to avoid the issue, but you can certainly try out some fixes. Most are fairly basic, but you can find all of the possible fixes for the error below.
Wolters – Francis Error Fixes for Warzone 2
- Before anything else, restart your game. This sounds simple enough, but much of the time, it could solve your connection error instantly.
- There’s a good chance the restart will bring you back to normal on the server side.
- In the case that restarts don’t work, you may need to restart your PC or console entirely. Otherwise, the only other real solution is to wait for the servers to stabilize.
- Restarting Battle.net and Steam is a third option for those on PC, but like the others, it’s not a guarantee.
- Keep an eye on social media to see server updates for Call of Duty. Then you can jump back in.
As the days go on, we likely won’t run into as many matchmaking and server issues. With so many players jumping in, the servers are in a rough state, but that won’t be forever.
And that’s all. For more on the latest Call of Duty title, head over to our dedicated Warzone 2 section full of guides, news, updates, and more.